Friday, May 7, 2010

Dreaming About Sitting with Marina

I have not made an entry in over a month. The experiences of performing have filled too much space in my life. Perhaps, more writing will come as we move towards the end of the experience.

Today I am scheduled to sit across from Marina. The performers in the exhibition have the opportunity to be first in line once the museum opens – first thing...

Before I woke up today I was dreaming about sitting across from Marina. I rarely remember my dreams. However, in this brief exchange we were silently staring into one another’s eyes and she broke the silent meditation, saying, “You can be open to the pleasure of this experience. I can feel it. You can be open to the pleasure of this experience.” Then her dream-time self reached across the space between us for my alarm clock which had begun to ring. Dream-time bridging real-time.

I am looking forward to the pleasure of sitting with Marina.

No comments:

Post a Comment